ERI continues to add features to its cloud-based Assessor Series® based on customer requests.
New in the Salary Assessor®
- Import limits in the Benchmark List and Geographic List have increased to 999 jobs and 999 locations, respectively.
- Advanced Reports can be exported to Excel using a very wide format with any combination of jobs and areas.
- Users can import .SAL files from the installed (legacy) Salary Assessor application to the Geographic List and Benchmark List in the cloud application.
- New templates make importing data to the Benchmark List, Geographic List and Salary Planning table even easier.
- Includes 56 new job titles (see below).
New in the Executive Compensation Assessor®
- The Total Compensation tab now includes data for all executive and director positions.
- In the Customize Executives feature, users can view individual organization profiles for selected comparable companies, including name, CIK, address, industry SIC, and reported peer list.
- New templates make importing data to the Benchmark List even easier.
- Includes 7 new job titles (see below).
New in the Geographic Assessor®
- The new Maps tool allows users to display maps and satellite images for specific locations worldwide and quickly identify the closest matching locations in ERI’s database.
- The display of data in the new Minimum Wage page has improved, with current minimum wage rates and scheduled updates for each of the 50 U.S. states, plus the District of Columbia, including data for major cities and counties as available.
- The Enhanced Edition now includes an import limit of 45,000 areas to the Comparison Lists.
- New templates make importing data to the Comparison Lists even easier.
- Now includes data for 60 locations in Mexico and 55 areas in Sweden (see below).
New in the Relocation Assessor®
- Recent refinements to local expenditure datasets allow each base location to have an individualized benchmark housing size to better reflect local housing costs.
- The Two City Comparison and COL Table by Earnings tables now allows users to access estimates from either the local or national expenditure pattern.
- New templates make importing data to the COL Table By Earnings and Estimates Per Diems table even easier.
- Now includes 15 new cities in Australia, China, and the United States (see below).
New in the Occupational Assessor®
- Users can now submit job analysis data to ERI databases (not necessary to complete FLSA or Disability Determination analyses).
- 56 new titles were added to the Occupational Assessor (see below).
New in Salary Surveys
- ERI's 2017 collection of salary surveys is now available.
- The expanded 2017 Benefits Benchmarking Survey includes health care benefits data (medical, prescription drugs, dental, and vision), plus additional detailed sections on paid leave, retirement, life and disability insurance, and executive perquisites.